Sleepycast Animated - The Marsquatch Sleepycast Animated - The Marsquatch

KEK!!

heyopc responds:

o boy

Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

Loved the dialogue and facial expressions. Good work guys

Ninja vs Watermelon Ninja vs Watermelon

Great start. would have liked to see it go on a little longer, and maybe hear some slashing and splat sound effects. Other than that good job!

Socs responds:

Thankyou! I'll be sure to add sound effects in future videos.

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Awesome game, my only gripes were the repetitive music and the lag that occurred when using scoped weapons. Other than that awesome game.

Into the Well Into the Well

Nice, very hypnotic.

No Room in Space No Room in Space

This was pretty good. Has a Game menu select screen vibe. Sorta like Zombies ate my neighbors. My only change world have the synth organs in the back really crescendo at the end before it repeats and maybe boost those toms a bit more. keep it up man!

Elongated Coin Elongated Coin

HAHAHAHAHA! This is great. I style totally got me and was sitting thinking " man I could see this in a kids book or as a kids show" and then the 3rd panel . Droppin his hog on the train tracks... Bravo

Bob Bob

Awesome work. Reminds me of Can-toi or a Taheen from Stephen King.

Desert Sorceress Desert Sorceress

I dig this a lot. My only critiques are make the fire and reflective light a bit warmer. Also the left breast looks a bit too lumpy, I'd round it off a bit. And the sash needs a little bit more shading near her crotch. I mistook it for her leg, I dont get the sense that its a fabric laying on skin. But these are just my personal recommendations. But other than that keep up the good work!