View Profile SKillustration

7 Movie Reviews

KEK!!

heyopc responds:

o boy

Loved the dialogue and facial expressions. Good work guys

Great start. would have liked to see it go on a little longer, and maybe hear some slashing and splat sound effects. Other than that good job!

Socs responds:

Thankyou! I'll be sure to add sound effects in future videos.

1 Game Review

Awesome game, my only gripes were the repetitive music and the lag that occurred when using scoped weapons. Other than that awesome game.

2 Audio Reviews

Nice, very hypnotic.

This was pretty good. Has a Game menu select screen vibe. Sorta like Zombies ate my neighbors. My only change world have the synth organs in the back really crescendo at the end before it repeats and maybe boost those toms a bit more. keep it up man!

6 Art Reviews

HAHAHAHAHA! This is great. I style totally got me and was sitting thinking " man I could see this in a kids book or as a kids show" and then the 3rd panel . Droppin his hog on the train tracks... Bravo

Awesome work. Reminds me of Can-toi or a Taheen from Stephen King.

I dig this a lot. My only critiques are make the fire and reflective light a bit warmer. Also the left breast looks a bit too lumpy, I'd round it off a bit. And the sash needs a little bit more shading near her crotch. I mistook it for her leg, I dont get the sense that its a fabric laying on skin. But these are just my personal recommendations. But other than that keep up the good work!

n/a